Friday, February 27, 2009

My Shoulder Feels Dumb.


A friend of mine is working at her dream gig. I am super happy for her. I also am happy because we have this cool casual chemistry with each other. Tonight i wondered why we have never talked about being in a relationship. Then i thought about it. One reason is that we both were seeing someone when we met the first time and just kept it cool. Then when we weren't attached, She relocated which made it a bit difficult to stay friends. Now i am in the same city as she is and we hung out tonight and had a really nice time. Its so cool to have a hot sexy friend who wants to jump your bones. yeah. I said it.

Oh, I hurt my shoulder working out. I completely forgot about that pain. funny how a sexy woman can do that.

No comments: